PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nice or Cannes?
Thread: Nice or Cannes?
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2008, 05:28
G-SPOTs Lost

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CL300

Have to comment:

Having the right attitude after waiting for 2 hours is difficult, last time I was there my FO had to run in front of the truck to get him to stop.

The fact that the same ride for a french speaking person is 1/2 price would only lead me to think that French Taxi Drivers are rackateering.....

Funny that everybodys attitude get "frayed" when in Nice or Cannes.

Aviapartner.............Last minute catering request was dealt with by visiting the vending machine on the first floor (Having walked past the rather nice sandwich shop) and sticking two plastic packs of sandwiches in a posh looking silver box and sellotaping it down so that we wouldn't notice until in the cruise.....The Bill €150, also had a €2500 catering bill from aviapartner - IN A BRAVO!!!!

Swissport much better but the facility is not as good.

Overall very difficult to provide good customer service at either, if the pax will pay for the heli txfr to grimaud and you have time to get the Naval PPR then toulon is a good alternative, I woud even discount a charter to toulon and contribute to the heli to get my a/c back in the air probably 90mins sooner. Also Nice approach on most occasions will let you go direct hyeres from vevar letting you miss out on the "1/2 way to Palma" 5R arrival, a composite FP can also be filed to Toulon unlike LFMD