PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Scrap 6/3 pattern
View Single Post
Old 7th Jul 2008, 00:45
londoneasyjetboi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Girtbar says:
'Well i am sorry but i don't agree with whats been said by londoneasyjetboi. I work in a "small" base. Why the hell should i have to work a random roster because the company fail to be able to implement it properly?

I specifically disagree with " .....and make them take random rostering...."

Oh so its alright that you don't want to do something but force it on someone else, thank you very much. Glad to know my fellow crew are standing by united. Nice to know you'll be left out to dry.

Your as bad as the management!'

Girtbar,

I apologise about the way that was written, now that you show it on here, it seems totally like it some people should have random rostering and others not. This is not how I meant for that to sound. I meant for it to come across as though if the company cannot make 6/3 work in smaller bases, then as a tool to keep the base open and you employed, maybe random rostering should be implemented, I have been in contact with some crew in DTM and they would be more than happy to take on random rostering if it meant they kept their jobs and their base open...

Although alot of the stuff the company spits outs is just Propaganda, from someone who has experience in scheduling people lives, the numbers just dont work.

However, still on the flipside of that statement, CC have been working 6/3 for many many years now and therefore some kind of Grandfather agreement should be taken into consideration and keep our lives the same as what we have been accustomed to.

Again, I am sorry for my poorly written statement.