PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RIAT Colours Parade - echos of the Great Escape
Old 6th Jul 2008, 21:18
Topsy Turvey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Escape from Stalag Innsworth

Can confirm a number of succesful "Home Runs" to Cheltenham & Gloucester have taken place.

PN
I just read of a successful defeat at 2nd PUS level about a move from Innsworth. Swiss Des ruled against PUS. PUS and senior officers are spitting feathers, I am told, that the rank and file won using fact, logic and reason
I thought the RAF had left Innsworth? Or is this a reference to Ministers shooting down the SPVA's senior managements proposal to relocate the JCCC and Medal Office? If so then thank **** for Ministers (not something I say very often!). The SPVA Management Board have deservedly got egg on their face and given the poor service they have provided in recent years and for inflicting JPA on us, it is no more than they deserve. Lets just hope, we don't hear that the Board get bonuses or gongs as compensation

Shame Ministers did not see sense and stop, or at least delay the move into HW of PTC/PMA. I understand the PTC & PMA buildings will sit empty and locked for 2 years until the Army move in. What a waste, the PTC building was only built 12 years ago and I gather it is a bit cramped at HW.

Last edited by Topsy Turvey; 6th Jul 2008 at 22:19.