PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dan Air 1008
Thread: Dan Air 1008
View Single Post
Old 6th Jul 2008, 09:32
pacplyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pac's First encounter with "the Man"

Well pacplyer, it seems your lack of knowledge is something which should be addressed. All the posts moderated in this thread were done by licenced pilots involved in the airline industry. You got a problem with that ?? ....
PPRruNe Radar,

Your most worthy Airworthiness,

Thanks for the response. Was a claim at the other sites. Claimed they were banned by flight attendants brought in to help with the workload. Thanks for clarifying that it’s not true. Out of curiosity, I googled "banned by pprune" and came up with 5,170 google responses.

Sorry to be inflammatory, but how can I read inflammatory “live wire” discussions if “Duck Rodgers” on post #15 keeps sanitizing them? IMHO it’s reading about the uncomfortable stories like are found in NASA’s Aviation Reporting System that greatly improve air safety. Instead of nuking them, how about rebuking them? Like you just did with me? We have no body language feedback on-line so none us knows really how he/she is being received until we read a sour response post. If we kill all the sour response posts, don't we loose objective sense of peer opinion?

PPrune is a great site. (I’m just trying to keep the conversation interesting, that’s all.) Just trying to increase your advertising traffic.

So maybe my view was not the correct one, here, after all. Hey, there’s a first time for everything!

I'll work on the on-line CRM!

Cheers,

pac