PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Exodus from Skippers (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2008, 15:25
skycapt_73

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dog Tosser or should it be toss pot, I cannot believe you would wish another LHR situation on anyone, are you a complete nut? are you aware 15 people lost their lives when that metro pitched in ? Do you recognise if you really believe that a LHR type situation is developing that YOU are obliged to identify it, and that the framework exists both internally and externally to Skippers for you to raise this issue? You can take this issue to fleet and company management and if you do not get an acceptable resolution then you are obliged to take the issue to CASA, If you truly believe the situation is this dire and you do not follow these guidelines are you then not partially responsible ?

I am going to make this really easy for you and tell you that yes I do work for Skippers and my initials are M S, so if you know as much about the place as you claim then you know exactally who I am.

I have read many of your posts and frankly you like to bash the company, management, cadets, cadetship scheme, other Captains in the ranks, most of the FO's, and anything that the company tries to do, some of these comments may be warranted but let me ask you have you ever offered any positive comments?, or maybe attempted to become involved in overcomming some of these issues you have continued to raise? (Oh I know your reply... your not paid to do that, or not paid enough, or maybe you just cant be bothered?) It is really easy to sit on the outside, hide your identity and tell someone that eveything they do is wrong but it takes a real man/woman to put their hand up and get involved and try to overcome these issues, have you ever tried to talk to SQ about your concerns and proposed a possible solution?

Perhaps you could put your significant wealth of knowledge about aviation, aviation safety, company structure and process, training, regulations, and finance, to good use?