PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EAST MIDLANDS - 6
View Single Post
Old 5th Jul 2008, 02:39
Abusing_the_sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Beer and Tabs...

You Sir have surely never experienced this kind of treatment. Fair enough you have the right to say your own opinion however you seem like you never had the pleasure of a "going from landside to airside" trip.
So you must be airside staff or just work near an airport or maybe have a passion for airplanes hence why you joined Pprune...
My opinion is shared by many. I refuse to be treated like a criminal when i have been checked 5 yrs back, no gaps whatsoever, to get my APT ID. References, criminal checks, what exactly i've been doing in those 2 days between jobs and what i had for b'fast, how many times a week i've been scratching my A$$ and what caused the rash (sense the sarcasm "love"), and after all this i am treated like a criminal, searched every day, like i was to harm anyone with my hairspary or hijack the plane with a hairgrip...
You Sir do not know what a day starting with stress caused by USELESS and totally POINTLESS (yes, I actually said that) security staff can actually do to you and the impact it has on your performance throughout the day.
As for flipping burgers... If i was to be as rude and as uneducated as you i would be f'ing and blinding like there is no tomorrow... But as i obviously have more class and a bigger IQ than you, all i would say is that I have the burgers flipped for me, not the other way around...
Yes, good on the security staff ( i have to mention again that i DID say that the majority staff at our APT are very nice and have common sense), for having a job and they're not claiming benefits... However i'm pretty sure i'm still paying for their housing on one of UK's "finest council estates".
Finally my dear SIR, unless you have 4, 2 stripes or a wing (CC)- hence i respect my dear colleagues-, if you want to say something please raise your hand and place it over your mouth.

Rgds,
ATS