PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - re-enlistment for civvy pilot - any options?
Old 3rd Jul 2008, 23:56
Seldomfitforpurpose

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cirrus,

I strongly suspect you are wrong, but following your link which would suggest you are a fully paid up ARRSE I found this, ring any bells?

Ex-Forces Walts

This sub-group make up stories about their time in uniform to impress their new civilian colleagues and/or employers. They don't recognise that they are walts at all and usually end up back on ARRSE bigging it up in the belief that no-one will recognise them. Consider this recent extract from a rather uncautious new member: "On another note - when constructing your own CV for job hunting, I have found that you can just about make up any kind of bull**** for your military career. You can insert any kind of information during your military service that relates to the job you are going for and potential employers have no way of verifying your claims. If references are asked for then you state that person has been posted, cant trace him etc.." ....... Really now? Is that so?

Now remember when I suggested you could re join in your old trade if you were really serious about giving something back to the Army, you looked into that yet