PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing evidence that the downturn is upon us....
Old 3rd Jul 2008, 21:43
Wee Weasley Welshman

Received 208 Likes on 75 Posts
Sean Dillon - you are a long time critic and I don't much like you either but this thread IS the most important one on the Wannabes forum because every day I get pm's and emails asking just how some teenager should best waste their parents re-mortgage.. So it stays.

If I cared about a PPRuNe popularity contest I'd be really upset and halfway through my second hankie by the harsh words on this thread. But guess what - I'm a big boy and you can just f%c5 off this forum, stay, pick a fight or be quiet. I really don't care and neither does 99% of the audience.

But I speak the truth. I was right. I am right. I will be right. And at the end of the day I'll still be here ten years from now just as I was here ten years ago. Unlike those that slag me off. The weren't here. They won't be.

Oh and, of course, there is always the option of not clicking, not scrolling and not reading a thread that you find not interesting... you 5uckwit.

The sun still shines chaps.