PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF WSO Crewman
Thread: RAF WSO Crewman
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2008, 17:16
minigundiplomat

Received 187 Likes on 71 Posts
In answer to your final two questions, I am on the Chinook, and day to day, as well as flying, I try and manage the expectations of an incresing number of guys that have been streamed Chinook in line with their wishes, and now want to go SAR.

I have a feeling that you will only add to my work. I also think you need to improve your written communications.

...as opposed to.... vs ....as a pose to....

You also don't seem to have given much thought to what you would do if not streamed rotary, and your posts show a fairly shallow knowledge and and some flimsy reasoning.

Throughout this thread, your posts have prompted a great deal of results regarding the sticky thread, thread searches etc. You appear to attack things head on and with little thought, though your enthusiasm is a strength.

If I could offer some advice, it would be to go away and think very, very carefully about what you want to do with your life. When you have decided, research it very carefully and weigh up the ifs, buts and maybes.

Unless you put in a lot of effort, any visit you make to OASC will be very short. You will not find all the answers here. By all means come back in 6 months with specific questions, and I am sure everyone here will give you 100% support.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

MGD