PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - who are your nicest celebs?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2008, 11:16
TeamJQboy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The guy who does any Aussie tv ad that requires a blokey bloke sounding like he's salivating (hungry jacks, holden), and appears on thank god youre here... anyway he sat there with dark sunnies, refused to talk, when he did he was rude, and pre-empted my colleagues offer of a drink from the service cart with 'I'm just trying to get to sydney, can you leave me alone and just treat me like a normal person'. Much to his embarrasment, she replied with 'Sorry you feel that way, but would you like a drink from the cart?'
Haha love it! The "sorry you feel that way" line is just the best in this job isn't it? Goes a lonnng way to getting right up their nose!

Nothing worse than celebrities who are so far down the list and think they're mightier than the almighty himself.

Mind you, when you encounter celebs that are truly genuine, down-to-earth and pleasant people who are willing to share a few words with you, it makes you realise what a privilege it is to have this job some times. Especially when you think crazed fans of these people would give their right arm and leg just to watch them 50 metres away on a stage.