PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Netjets / Private Cabin Crew / VVIP / Amiri
Old 2nd Jul 2008, 18:55
olly Mc Bride

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Kalair

I have just joined this site and have read all the garbage written about Kalair, I have to say by people who by the sounds of things only managed to get as far as an interview. I attended an interview with Kalair last year, Helen was very up front with me and said that I may only get one months work out of it as they had a few girls to trial, they had just made big changes in the crewing as all the older crew who reached 40 had been retired after long 11/15 years service, ( I dont know of any other private company who keeps their crew so old or for so long)!!! Anyway I got a trial, it was fantastic, I am very envious of the four new girls they have hired recently. One of my friends from Aussie goes back to work for them regularly, they fly her business class from there, she still maintains that it is a great company to work for....... so draw a line under it all of you who didnt get the chance to work for them and move on, there are other jobs out there if you keep your ear to the ground, they may not be of the same status but still good companies.