PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - World Record Holder G-BOAD Badly Damaged (Merged)
Old 2nd Jul 2008, 15:58
HeathrowAirport

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
World Record Holder G-BOAD Badly Damaged (Merged)

This is News!

This has made me feel really annoyed and angry that New york has been able to get this far with her. What are BA doing about this apart from sitting on there harris watching live transactions on there website with a :-D on there face. They should be protecting the one and only thing that gave them pride and joy.

Not only is it a Concorde it's G-BOAD the World record Holder: Round the world in both directions and fastest atlantic crossing in both directions. Only other Concorde to get a record was G-BOAC as fastest Ground speed.

I know some of you hate Concorde to guts- evident on TeamSpeak - when i mention Concorde or you see me you say Concorde is **** and it's crap and it's this and that. But someone like me who enjoys her and is obsessed this really does show that you the people of the UK are letting muppets like that destroy our heritage and our only successful airplane - even though part french but we came up with the idea.

I mean look at her, does she deserve that?

What is happening to G-BOAD (caution: disturbing photos) • NYCAviation.com

Do something for once and liven up and see what is happened to Concorde.

Robbie :cry: :cry: :cry:

Last edited by HeathrowAirport; 2nd Jul 2008 at 16:01. Reason: Title