PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways: risk of turbulence on Willie Walsh’s flight path
Old 2nd Jul 2008, 14:36
jetset lady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Poof in Boots
Just because a cabin crew union is strong, protects its members interests and ensures they have good pay and conditions, the Flight Crew here say that it is "militant". It's about time that they did a better job of standing up to predatory management.
So where the hell was this "strong cabin crew union that protects it's members interests" when they were coming up with the LGW T&C's then? Oh yes, sorry, they were busy trying to sell our breakfast allowance down the river! The only reason BASSA have suddenly taken an interest in LGW is because it's suddenly dawned on them that these T&C's may just be arriving at an airport near them very soon! Welcome to reality! It didn't seem to bother anyone when it happened to us, so a small part of me wants to say, why the hell should I care now it's happening to you. Unfortunately, I'm not like that and I do care. I would, however, like to have the full details rather than assumptions, so I at least know exactly what we are up against.

Jsl

P.S. Why is it, that as soon as someone dares to disagree with you, you call them a management clone? Not very original, is it? Highflyer, I'm jetset lady. I'll introduce myself, to save PiB having to do it!