PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Dan Air 1008
Thread: Dan Air 1008
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2008, 21:32
PPRuNe Radar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Furthermore, the mindless censorship at this site is deplorable. How can I know what's going on if unqualified flight attendants censor the posts of this thread? I understand that you don't comprehend the material and feel to be safe you have to erase everything questionable; but please stop it!
Well pacplyer, it seems your lack of knowledge is something which should be addressed. All the posts moderated in this thread were done by licenced pilots involved in the airline industry. You got a problem with that ??

Presumably your attempted putdown was addressed to our Moderators on the Cabin Crew Forum. Not only have they had nothing to do with this thread, but I think you will find that they are, in spite of your claim to the contrary, actually very well qualified in their vocations. One is very highly qualified in CRM aspects and teaches it to both flight deck and cabin crews at their airline. You'd probably give them plenty of good material for a class or two I suspect.

Sometimes it is better to have the facts before shooting your mouth off with mistruths and then looking like an idiot to those who have knowledge of the truth.