PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Scrap 6/3 pattern
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2008, 21:29
enay73

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I used to work for easyjet and I must admit that all of this moaning about the company should stop here to be honest. I am now working for another company which our roster is totally different now. I do get my roster on the 23rd of the month and I do not know what I am doing for the next month till the day will come out. People do have the opportunity to get a chance to bid are quite lucky and believe me at the end of the day every airline in this world do whatever they like.
I don't think that easyjet is a very bad place to work for and I have to admit that at least you still have positive things.
I know that you are doing even 4 secs everyday but at least is a very friendly place to work for.
I shouldn't complain so much because there other people out there with more strict rules and bad condition than you.
This is not a reply to wind anyone up, it's just my common sense to say that you are still treated very well and I am sure easyjet wont do anything wrong and go against to anyone and make feel people unhappy.

Enay