PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Scrap 6/3 pattern
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2008, 19:43
Virginia

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down

I feel for you. I'm Ex easyJet crew. I hated it when I was there and was constantly exhausted and would cry from tiredness at the end of my 6th in a row, 4 sector, 12 hour days.

At my base the managers were so uncaring, out of 9 of them, only 1 was friendly and actually seemed to give a damn about her group. I was sick of being forced to sell sell sell, cleaning up after chavs on every sector and counting the bars and money in a rush as the long promised computers never materialised! There was one Manager in particular at the largest base (I think) let's just call her B. She made several crew cry and she was always very cold and had a sour look on her face!

Well the grass is greener on the other side. Ok no airline is perfect but...there are a lot of airlines which treat their crew better. I have friends at easyJet who have moved onto other airlines and are much happier.

Most of the crew I worked with were lovely and a real credit to the airline. It's a shame that easyJet take you for granted. I thought things were improving with the crew designed uniform. Obviously not. The airline is going to to cutting off their nose to spite their face when all their great crew leave and they are stuck with a bunch of temps who have just left school.