PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - VVIP Flight Attendant Position
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2008, 18:48
olly Mc Bride

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Kalair - Probably the best private aviation company to work for.

I completed a trial for Kalair last year, I didnt get offered a full time position but a girl who worked after me did (lucky her). The experience I gained there helped me secure a job with another company. I was told at the interview that it may only be for a month which I took at face value. They are a very professional company to work for, I would jump through hoops to get a full time position with them. The salary is £3500 for the months trial which goes up to £4200 if you get a full time contract, we also got fantastic tips. There is nothing that I can personally say against this set up, any negative feed back I have read must be from those wannabes who either didnt get a trial or offered freelance work which I hear they are now recruiting for, sounds like sour grapes to me!!! Since joining the private sector I have worked for a few companies who advertise the same benefits as Kalair but once you join they fall back on their promises, not paying on time, lowering the salary and asked to wear ridiculous uniforms which bearly cover your backside. I would say if any of you get a chance of a months work go for it, some of the girls I know have been called back many times on a freelance basis and from what I hear those are the ones who have been offered full time jobs.