PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Afghan airbridge trial
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2008, 16:56
Gnd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brain,

Para 1 - No but apparently the pax are going to get some. This is a double coin as some will de-compress there so it is a 50/50 thing.

Para 2 - Thanks for the information but as an A2 - I know.

Now para 3 - that is music to my ears and I would just question the necessity of a trial if there is a solution in the pipe line. Let’s be fair the new routine will have a minimal impact on pax numbers and maximum revulsion from the customers - no flannel will appease them?

I am convinced that you are correct that crews would be better at home, we all wish that for every one. My point is really that everyone wants to get home and more time, regardless of amount, will not be seen as good. Messing people around will never catch on.

216 Sqn and 2 Gp are fine chaps and I have absolutely no axe to grind but publish and be dammed comes to mind. I am not convinced the maths works and why stir up a hornets’ nest, bad time to start a trial in midsummer - hot frustrated people - you do the psychoanalytical thing?

Not at all promising in my book and I never accept things on face value. Remember Napoleon said 'do not disturb your enemy when they are making mistakes', I would be glad if someone questioned me and added some depth to my assumptions, I could be wrong???