PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet customer service suggestion
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2008, 11:44
CirrusF

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Easyjet customer service suggestion

Hello,

I'm a regular flyer on Sqeezyjet and really hate the scramble for seats on embarkment, especially as I am too tall to fit into most of the seats which are designed for 1.80m average sized people, yet the emergency exit seats always seemed to be grabbed by some smug little short-arse with huge elbows who gets there first. But recently embarking on one flight (to Newcastle, about a month ago), the stewie took one look at me as I was getting on and said "you're a tall chap - we'll put you in the emergency aisle where you'll be more comfortable". ALLLE*******YOUYAH - I nearly kissed the poor girl. What a brilliant piece of customer service which really made my day and ensured I booked again.

Yes, I know that the emergency aisle seats should be given firstly to able-bodied people (and I am that, also pilot too so I know the drills), but it is not difficult to reserve the seats with the most legroom for those of us who really need it. My upperlegs are too long to fit in the seat pitch of standard seats, so I have to sit sideways which is not great for my neighbour either. So please could Easyjet adopt this policy for all flights??