PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Rage - All calmed down now???
View Single Post
Old 1st Jul 2008, 01:35
BYALPHAINDIA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not surprised at all, SOME of the flight's Iv'e been on as PAX SOME of the CC have been totally hopeless and rude.

Seems that SOME of the Charter Operator's employ SOME very rude CC with no core customer service & people skills whatsoever.

Went to IBZ last year On a charter flight, On the Dep home at night we were having to wait by the aircraft steps for the 2nd bus to come, And SOME of the young CC at the back of the aircraft were looking at us funny & talking about/laughing sarcastically as to say - 'get an F'ing move on' we want to go home.

It was late, 01.00 in the morning we didn't need it.

They forgot that we had to wait for another bus, Before we could go anywhere.

Then when we got aboard we felt an uneasy atmosphere, They even asked another PAX to show them his passport.

All the way back to MAN there was a really bad atmosphere between the PAX & the CC, I thought someone was going to 'kick off' anytime

Seems that SOME of the CC today are totally rude have no people skills for the job itself, No core customer service skills, And have the attitude of - Job & Knock - AKA - get home syndrome.

It is beyond me how SOME of those CC members make it through training in the first place??

In over 25 years of Air travelling Iv'e seen SOME very good CC members and sadly SOME very bad CC members too.

Think SOME of the bad CC members are the one's who are only on a summer contract, As they MAY know that it doesn't matter what they say or do anyway because they will be down the road come October??

The above flight from IBZ was the WORST flight I have ever been on, And as a member of a regular crew I felt 'humiliated' at the attitude of the CC that night, I had a 'red face' and felt very angry towards that crew.

I made a 'Formal' complaint in writing and got an answer.

I'm not surprised that the IBZ summer flights have problems with the PAX.

Having said that I then travelled again with that Perticular Airline 2 months later to ALC and I had a really good friendly CC who couldn't have done enough for you, I told that good CC about my IBZ flight and they were surprised to hear my story.

I did get an indication as to why the IBZ flight was a bad flight.

The IBZ flight had a very large crew - Mostly seasonal crew.

The ALC flight was a small crew - Nearly all regular crew some of whom had been there for many years.

Looking at the 2 flights maybe the answer is there already??

Happy Travels Regards.