PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Lordon Report on AC Pilot Seniority
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2008, 13:39
kingoftheslipstream

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It would really be useful to see the report, now that you've whet our appetites... surely if you can handle bein' a Papa to six rugrats, ya can figure out how to link the report or upload it? Oh, wait, you won't have time to scratch yer balls with six young 'uns! Try this:

Save it to your own computer: "Desktop" should work as a location. Open up PPRUNE, and one a these windows to post on this thread.

Open yer saved report and "Edit" - "select all" to highlight the text, then copy it to your clipboard and then paste it in this window on PPRUNE... it should work OK. Good luck.

I'd like to see the report.

ACPA is one of the dumbest unions on the planet. They were/are always two steps behind Mrs Milton's little boy Robert. He surrounded himself with help ACPA couldn't begin to compete against... what was that little legal wolverine's name, the guy who came from the firm Stikeman - Elliot? I think he had a Romanian name or somethin' like that. As a solicitor he was like hell out for recess... He was way ahead of ACPA - don't know if he's still 'round or not. And the whole Liberal attitude in Canada whereby a failed carrier like CAIL could start writin' the rules of seniority at AC was just wrong minded dumb ass soft headed Canadian thinking.

The ACPA strike in Autumn of '98... held the airline ransom for two weeks for a pair of shoes and a roll aboard bag... it was a professional disgrace and an unmitigated failure.

Nuff said pardner, see whatcha can do about the report and good luck with the current tough times... droppin' about 120 off the list is gonna hurt and '09 is gonna be all that much tougher when ya git back to bargaining on the new contract. I do wish you the best - all of my AC buddies.

Happy contrails
k-o-t-s