Thread: BRISTOL - 4
View Single Post
Old 30th Jun 2008, 11:20
MerchantVenturer

Brunel to Concorde

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
easyJet winter 2008/9

Hello Pete.

I've had a look through the proposed timetable for this coming winter and there is a need for a minimum of ten based aircraft.

I've based this on the post-Christmas period when all the ski flights will be in operation and on most days there are ten departures before 8.30, excluding the NCL and BFS that are normally operated from those bases. In addition, the timetable calls for ten at other parts of most days.

At present there are eleven based 319s at BRS with, I believe, a twelfth due for the peak summer period (someone might be able to confirm if it is still coming), so it appears they might not need the eleventh for this winter as things stand at the moment. There were ten last winter.

You mentioned GVA. For much of the ski-season period easy will again operate 19 weekly return flights from BRS to GVA, as they did last winter: double-daily M, Tu, W and Th; 3 x daily F and Sun; 5 x daily on Saturdays in Feb and March.

As for MXP, the timings suggest it will still be operated by a BRS-based aircraft, and it's still going daily against the FR daily Bergamo.