PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways: risk of turbulence on Willie Walsh’s flight path
Old 29th Jun 2008, 18:22
jetset lady

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Right, I wasn't going to join this discussion but....

Poof in Boots, you totally deserved that response from Monty77. Your comments were ill thought out and bang out of order. However, Monty77, while I appreciate you probably replied in anger, IMHO, you went too far. Please do not assume all CC have the same attitude. I would say PiB is in the minority.

eagle21, do you not think BA will have thought through the likely result if they were to put a plan, such as subbing crew out, into action? Believe me, they will have planned ahead and regardless of what we think, no single group of staff will ever be able to bring an airline the size of BA down. As for there being a strike if BA hire any cabin crew on different T&C's, they already are. Not even taking into account LGW, how about Open Skies? I said before that they are as much a threat, if not more so, to CC as they are to our flight crew and I'll say it again now. How do we know how many are being trained up?

411A, what is it like up there on your podium of total knowledge and righteousness? It must be fantastic to know that you are always right and everyone else is "foolish"!

Sorry to interrupt. I'll go back to my own threads now...

Jsl