PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways - Wannabes & Recruitment IV
Old 29th Jun 2008, 13:14
bne_ba86

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks!

Thanks for the links, bogdanko!

Virginia: I sent BA Recruitment an email asking when they expected training for LGW holding pool candidates (and told them my assessment day was end of March - as we all know they give training dates in order of your assessment day) and they replied with 'very soon'...
I hope we won't be waiting very much longer... 'Very soon' may possibly be the end of the week, end of the month - or for all we know, end of the year... Shame they can't be more precise!
When I tried to communicate with BA through email in Australia, I found that they were very abrupt, and didn't answer all the questions in the email (infact, I remember distinctly that I had to send the same email back several times, each time omitting the previously answered questions - as they only answered the first question in each email!) - I ended up calling them, and they were extremely helpful!
Unfortunately, I only have a mobile phone here (no landline), and the cost to call BA's 0870 number from here in Belgium would kill me, so I will have to make do with their not very informative emails!

Has anybody called recruitment to get a definitive answer?