PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Clark Institute of Aviation
View Single Post
Old 29th Jun 2008, 00:23
JV126

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
that's just it DeratedThrust, we have lost our slot with the A320 thanks to CA. and to EECEPR, shove your great news up where the sun don't shine. I'll believe it when I see it. you sound like someone from management or is that you PW.

and you have the cheap nerve to call us complainers - how dare you !!!
you are not the one suffering financially coz of this fiasco and if you are an outsider you don't know what is really going on inside this school.
and just to please your drinking friend MW, you have to give us this 60 b.s. subject and pretend that we need this. WE NEED THE TYPE RATING not these b.s. subjects. We were not born yesterday, we know what you are up to. I have consulted with a lot of pilots here and abroad ( Emirates, QATAR and Cathay ). how are we supose to absorb these 60 subjects in 2 weeks and give this a priority over our flying ???

and to MW, I know you read this - don't call us mate, I am not your mate !!! Capt Kyle even have to take leave because of your abuses.

I am talking to my parents now and lawyers in the next few days. I think I'll just continue working as an F.I.
I'll be going to San Fernando RTC ( regional trial court ) to take this up and BIR if they are not paying their taxes properly.

and to 8ball, you shouldn't have hired this dumb instructor LD.

Last edited by JV126; 29th Jun 2008 at 00:44.