PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2008, 10:49
skydoll.6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks

Thanks emirates girl,

I appreciate your feedback. I think the same way, they want followers. Though my friend made it to the second round and was cut after that, though from what she told me, I was appalled and even more confused.

First of all, we were given specific briefing of what not to wear from the 2nd day...so this was the third day and still girls showed up in open toed shoes, flowery skirts, dresses and messy hair. They made it past my friend and I when we were amongst the most kempt (perfect hair, clothes, conservative jewelry, elegant business shoes etc.). Girls whom when asked to remember and state certain points of the conversation said they forgot and laughed made it through, they sounded like complete airheads. When I was asked I stated points because I have a brain. Sorry for being harsh, but I would understand if they had better answers then me and succeeded me, but some of thse girls had no answers and giggled it off and got past me. Even one girl actually said that customers piss her off and the recruiters were laughing with her, my friend was disgusted and now we are both questioning the true standards of emirates. Knowing this, I wonder if they are really as high up there as they come across. At first I didnt feel discouraged to still want to work for emirates after I got eliminated, I figured that they would have better candidates to get through that far, but when I found this out I was quite upset. How can anybody get through saying something like that? I dont know what to think of Emirates anymore if their recruiters accept this kind of behaviour and pass them over hard working candidates like myself who would never show theyre having a hard day even if they are, this is not a good sign of customer service. That comment displayed impatience and for this individual to pass through to the end, is a mystery to me.