PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ghurka Rifleman PUN VC. Triumph! (Merged)
Old 28th Jun 2008, 10:45
Rigger1

Sent, i doubt i will even receive a reply, these people just don't care.

Dear Ms Donnelly.

I am sure that you are aware of the rage that many of us feel over your trusts treatment, at the hands of your employee Mr Finlay, of Mr Pun VC. I will not harp on but may I suggest that if Mr Finlay is to keep his job he picks up a weapon, goes to a war zone and see’s what it’s like, he then may have a slight inkling as to what is required to win a VC. Mr Pun should be thanked by every person in this country, not treated as a criminal and threatened.

But I very much doubt Mr Finlay has the courage to go near a weapon, and therefore I would suggest that if he has any honour he resigns immediately. In fact I doubt that he could even begin to understand how members of the armed forces feel about honour. I would call on Mr Finlay to apologise, but he has already shown his arrogance when dealing with this matter and as such you should sack him forthwith, no nice little payouts, or big pension bonus’s, it is people like Mr Finlay who are ruining this country.

Please do the decent thing and start holding people accountable for their actions rather than just looking at the penny’s he no doubt is saving you by his ‘bully boy’ actions.