PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAC TA Rearcrew?
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2008, 07:53
pjhz50

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AAC YA Rear Crew

Oh God you lot make me gip.
We can dish it out but can't take it? See my post - it WAS good natured unless smiley icons don't appear on your PC. Apologies if I didn't bend over and let someone shaft me for errant keyboard skills as if I were a school child
christopher Robin - couldn't be more wrong I'm afraid!! OOps. I directed the query to the Avaition forum on ARRSE was so that they stod the best chance of picking up an answer from someone currently doing the job Don't know many rearcrew from the AAC who use this site.
As usual somone on this site hi-jacks a decent response to a query and leaps on errors of spelling and grammar as if it were a crime akin to treason or shoots someone down in flames bcause they may direct them to a forum elsewhere
Another reason I directed radarboy to ARRSE - less chance of encountering responses like yours and having a thread descend into crabs vs everybody else (ooh no-one likes us ). At least you wouldn't get a limp-wristed response like taxydual!
I'm off to brush up on my keyboard skills, cry because no-one likes me and stop trying to answer an honest question