PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Randhem
Thread: Randhem
View Single Post
Old 28th Jun 2008, 02:43
cessnagirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Warning -avoid Randhem Aviation

Guys, I've made the mistake of doing business with Randhem Aviation. I understand why some of you are a little annoyed.

My course was cancelled twice. I got my manuals 2 weeks before the course began. When the so called 21 day course did take place, it ran over time. I had to return home due work commitments and couldn't finish the course. According to my sim buddy, the course ended up lasting 5 1/2 weeks. I have not been able to return to sweden due work and now I have the expense of having to renew my MEIR. Randhem are refusing to refund me for any unused portion of my course. I've tried to reach a soultion but to no avail. They have ignored letters from my solicitor.

Do these people have any respect for their customers? Do they even realise the impact their conduct has had on peoples careers? What about the serious financial reprocussions experienced by those of us who have done business with them? Are they bothered?

My advice to anyone who is even thinking to train with these people is to stay away. I am stuck in a rutt and am unsure of even how to sort all this mess out. Whats keeping me going is the fact that my Ir renewal is going really well and I'm enjoying every minute.

Please don't make the same mistake as I did. If you value your licence,your future and your hard earned cash, stay away!