PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BRISTOL - 4
Thread: BRISTOL - 4
View Single Post
Old 27th Jun 2008, 12:38
2J&D

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Very interesting report, and I have to agree with the points raised. The corporate traveler want their miles. Hopefully with the impending move from Skyteam to Star, this may sway some of those mile collectors to think about their alliance to one particular carrier.

From a personal point of view, it would be extremely sad to see this service go. As someone who has supported the flight, via my own travel agency and have worked on trying to get 'bums on seats' I would be a little disappointed if in fact the airport did get rid of the service. Surely if it is making the airline and airport money, why get rid? I just hope we are not going to see the alienation of full service carriers, in favour of the loco's...The day the airport got the route was a good one and it would be sad to see it go. If in fact the pax make up is more US then they are surely spending their money in the region...Not a bad thing I would have thought!

Lets just hope that some of the people the report was aimed at sit up and listen!