PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sea Harrier photos from Falklands War - my dad? (E-J)
Old 27th Jun 2008, 11:01
Anna E-J

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The film

Hi I am Anna's partner, I have contacted the FAA museum and passed our request onto a man named Phil who is back in on Monday, they say they have probably still got the film in the archive and will do their best to dig it out , incedentaly the sea vixen in question xn657 according to the demobbed website now resides in Lavendon Bucks 10 miles from our house, its owned by a private collector so once again if you have a contact number or know who owns it please let us know, maybe the owner will let our boys clamber all over it whilst we take some photos.
On another note, I can't believe Anna's dad was so popular,we have learned things about him we never knew and for this we are eternaly grateful, my one regret is that my boys will never get to meet him but thanks to you all they shall certainly be able to read about him, so once again from Anna and I ,thank you all E-j was a lucky man to have had you as friends.
Kind Regards
Russ