PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 26th Jun 2008, 16:31
Blue320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oblaapop wrote:
Hey Blue 320, think yourself lucky EK is willing to pay for your travel.

You're correct! And the reason I was qestioning the travel... so that I did not waste the comapies time with a half dead applicant....not because I am a "moaner".

Think before bleating off and slagging a company that you are trying to get a job with.......

"beating off and slagging the company"! So you call requesting a change to an itinerary that would be a mutual waste...I would call it resposible because I care about my performance.

After all, it won't be too difficult for those in recruitment to identify you with you unique travel arrangements and email you claim to have sent.

No, it would not be difficult because I emailed the company the same concerns as I posted here and signed my name. They agreed, apologized, then corrected the itinerary. So what should I be afraid of...please do tell?

It appears the company could save itself the time and effort in getting another moaner in the airline (god knows there are enough of those already, without importing newbies!!).

Who is moaning here! And thank you for showing me what kind of pilots EK empolyees....I hope you are the minority.

My advice, is think BEFORE opening your trap!!

My advice, relax and have a good day mate!