PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Transfers
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2008, 14:27
Abusing_the_sky

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Ryanair CC works hard, very hard. But gets paid for it. You don't have time to sit around and read magazines. You're on your feet up to 12 hrs running up and down and sometimes you don't eat for hours on end. Yes as a newcomer you might get $hit money for a while, but once you got your contract with Ryanair you'll be fine. Until then you have an allowance that will be given to you when and if you need it.
And yes sometimes you don't get the chosen base but there's always a possibility of transferring. And yes it could take up to 6 months to get your transfer but if you keep asking them and be on their case all the time they'll do it.
And it's a good thing to join Ryanair to get flying experience, most airlines know how hard an FR CC works and that is such a bonus, they want people with flying experience and customer service within the airline industry. I have friends who gone from FR to Virgin, ZOOM, BA and so on.
And where was it i read that they keep changing people because quote "they like new faces"? So not true, i know people who've been in the company for 4-6 years at least.
The management can be a bit $hit but try to be smarter than them, you'll be a winner
Hope this helps with your decisions.

Also get legal insurance, just in case