PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ghurka Rifleman PUN VC. Triumph! (Merged)
Old 26th Jun 2008, 11:04
goldcup

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Just sent this to the CEO:

Recent media coverage regarding the abominable behaviour of Mr Andrew Finlay, your "income generation manager" has compelled me to write to you. As I am sure you are no doubt by no aware, Mr Finlay was involved in an incident with Mr Tul Bahadur Pun VC, during which Mr Pun was ejected from West Middlesex Univeristy Hospital and refused treatment.

In case you are unaware of Mr Pun's history, a brief summary can be found here: Tul Bahadur Pun - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Should your no doubt hectic schedule preclude you from reading the full text, I shall precis it by simply saying that Tul Bahadur Pun is one of only ten living recipients of the Victoria Cross and his actions during the Second World War demand that he be treated with dignity, respect and compassion by all of us.

Mr Finlay on the other hand, seems to be a buffoon. Judging from his comments to the BBC on the 29th of April, he seems to think he is some sort of enforcer. His recent bullying behaviour should make you, as Chief Executive, deeply ashamed.

Be under no illusion as to the strength of feeling that has been generated by Mr Finlay's actions. The campaign to allow Mr Pun in to the UK changed the minds of senior Home Office officials. The same people, organisations and websites are now united in calling for the resignation of Mr Finlay and a full public apology.

I await you response with interest.