PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2008, 10:55
emirates girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SkyDoll

Hi,
I feel really bad for you- i know what its like to want to lead the group - especially when no one is talking and i had to really watch myself and what i said on the day. apparently its a pretty much no if you talk more than anyone else even if your being nice and encouraging- they want followers not leaders! i saw that some peopel didn't make very intelligent points but still only made one and made it through! I think disagreeing was probably not a good move- the girl who disagreed in our group was cut out? i didn't agree with some of the groups conclusions but just went with the flow which may have been the difference.

i dont want to bag the emirates recruitment process but was confused as to why ppl got cut or didn't get cut etc. Maybe they just saw a few ideas you said and didn't see where you agreed you just dont know these things. i think you still have to wait 6 months no matter where you apply.
i hope you dont think i am bagging you out or anything- i am reading between the lines, i obviously wasnt there. I'm sure they miss some great great people but thats just the nature of recruitment.......

maybe you should try another airline etihad is recruiting and they fly out of abu dubai i think?

anyways good luck. things happen for a reason- some things just aren't meant to be.... my good friend didn't get in to emirates and was absolutely devastated but looks back now and realises that wasn't meant for her, a few weeks later she met her now husband and is grateful she wasn't leaving for dubai when she met him. think positively. .... you'll make it!!