PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arik Air
Thread: Arik Air
View Single Post
Old 26th Jun 2008, 10:42
LongJohnThomas

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here goes!!!

I am back!!!!!
With keen interest i have follwed the comments of my fellow aviators, but cant help noticing that they always veer left of course to corruption and other issues not linking directly to either why they were not paid and such.
It is quite convenient is it not? To sit back at home in comfort and just castigate others and the country they are fighting so hard to give a better image.
Like i have said many times, if you have a problem with Nigeria and Nigerians? DON'T GO THERE!!!!
There are adequate forums for complaints on the polictical and socio-economic status of Nigeria and i suggest those of you who have a contribution visit such sites or better still, take an oath of office and send Mr. Yar'adua packing!
Arik is not a yardstick by which Nigeria's achievements can be measured; Neither can the situation in the Niger-Delta be described as proof of inefficiency.
Against all odds and the world that wont give Nigeria and Nigerians a chance? We still manage to keep up with the trends and turmoils of this revolving earth.
C'MON GUYS!!!! GIVE US A BREAK; WE ARE TRYING OUR BEST!!!
For those of you who will put on their body armour and get battle ready, i say peace unto you!
Save the fight for a better purpose.