PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sea Harrier photos from Falklands War - my dad? (E-J)
Old 26th Jun 2008, 08:53
Snapshot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awesome, just awesome

Dear Anna,
I never knew your Father, in fact I was simply a lad when all the events mentioned on this thread were unfolding,
however, I simply wanted to comment on how moving the stories are that many are sharing with you!
Its rare to find out about ones parents in this way as I guess they are things they would not share with their children, even if still here!

You must be extremely proud to read these comments and as I have followed the thread from the outset,
I must admit to having a lump in my throat and a smile after reading QWIN's message!
From what started as a request for photographs (my own forte) you have, I feel gained much more and your children are going to
be in for some AWESOME insights into their Grand Father's world and life as a FJ Pilot!

I sincerely trust many more share their memories of this clearly able and respected man and aviator and also
im sure if he is looking down reading all this, he must be a happy and equally proud man!

Best of luck in yr search
AB