PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2008, 23:56
skydoll.6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
thanks!

Thanks Kamal, CeonBroughton and Emirates girl (and congratulations for getting that far, u probably made it!!!).

Everyone was so suprised I didnt make it....I seriously dont know why either, I was so prepared. When we were having the group discussion, I had made the most points and suggestions, my friend that was there said I spoke a lot but when I made suggestions, everone was quiet, then it turned into craziness where nobody could get in a word, everyone was speaking over eachother....those recruiters kept writing stuff down as I was speaking...its just they werent following direction quite well and alllll over the place, the goal was to TOTALLY REVAMP the uniform, at first I had reccomend we keep the veil because of the traditional theme that everyone loves but change it to a deep red, everyone agreed but everyone got crazier and kept changing all the time and we ended up with the same old uniform just different coloured blouse and shoes...then i was trying to make a point and just said "how is that revamping if we didnt change barely anything?" The recruiter saw that and marked something. I was thinking "oh ****". But I mean, we were given specific instructions and I was jus reminding them....it was very unorganised and everyone was all over the place. Most of them made it. Is it wrong what I did? I wasnt pushy, i agreed with many of the ideas, but we had no order. It was chaos.

I also have a question. If I am moving to the states, do I still have to wait 6 months to re apply?