PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Singaporeair Captain recruitment
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2008, 22:21
777driver06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keep on dreaming

Capt Bee - Well said!
Dreamer - Last statement on this issue from me, as I said anyone that wants to know more about the process and actual offer pm me to keep those who would interfere out of the mix. Now dreamer, to answer your latest question - When you become a pilot, if you are not one now, you will come in contact with people who will always refer to an outside source to try to resolve a dispute. This is a classic ploy that, when you learn CRM, you will be taught to deal with in the cockpit regardless of your current seat assignment. I say this so that you can understand that to quote an outside source that you may or may not have access to does not impress very many pilots. If you do have access to this ALPA-S document, it is obviously, at least to most, outdated information. Remember, I already stated that this is the figure on the contract that I was given to peruse less than two weeks ago. Now this is the second time that you have questioned my integrety and you are getting a little boring. Apply, go to the interview, then make intellegent, informed statements on this site.