PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2008, 22:20
emirates girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Melbourne: 21st June

Hey Mohamed,
I remember you- I was in group 4, my name is Jane, I'm from Hobart and we talked about Prison Break and you said you would burn me all the seasons if we both got through!! I'm going to hold you to that!
I did the final interview Monday morning 9am, first up and I thought I went ok- the questions were intense but I had done a lot of preparation and feel I went the best I could. I'm not sure if because I'm from Hobart and only lived/worked in HObart and haven't travelled a lot will work against me as they kept saying how do you know you'll be fine to leave your family, how do you know you like to travel? Also my interview only went for 25-30min?? But I tried my hardest- so proud that I got this far. How did you find the final interview. It was weird my friend Lauren from Hobart did the final itnerview on Monday afternoon and had to do a puzzle test to test her logial vs creative thinking and I didn't have to? Also her interview went for 45 minutes. Not sure what that means...
I have applied for Etihad airlines too, and got shortlisted but I am going to be in Thailand from 30/6-10/7 and can't go to the assessment days.
We should definitely keep in contact, how many of us do you think they will take? gee there was some great people there.
It sucks it takes so long to hear back because I really cant wait to get out of Hobart. Do you have any good alternatives for what you'll do if you don't get into Emirates?
Jane