PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EXETER
Thread: EXETER
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2008, 21:08
EGTEGOD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A few things on the security stuff.

CA - We have 2 Search Channels, Not 1!

1 of the reasons it gets busy is due to smokers who cannot go for 2-3 hrs without a fag, so leave it until the a/c starts boarding to go therw security, the find themselfs in a queue, and even get angry and shout at staff when they get offloaded!!!

2nd is that, dispite all of the signs, tv screens, god knows how much news coverage a while back and being asked 100 times b4 they get to security, ppl still seem to have lquids in the hand baggage!! This slows down security ALOT, if everyone while waiting in the queue prepared themselfs, emptied their pockets, jackets off etc. it would make things so much faster, and stop asking questions while they are having their bag searched like "I didn't realise Water was a lquid" !!!! These ppl should be told they are too stupid to fly and should be offloaded.

Also, the managment and their 'stuff the pax' attitude, you can included the staff in that (that is 'stuff the staff' by the managment, not the staff dont care about pax) Despite the managment not caring and flybe swanning round like they own the place (mostly flybe customer service staff that work in the terminal) I think the staff at ext do an execelnt job!

I'll get off my soap box know.

God