PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Light aircraft "could be bombs"
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2008, 13:09
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ok adding my bit to this thread.
As I have posted before I live in London and use the London Tube system a lot.

Come rush hour masses of people push, shove and squeeze to get onto the tubes which are packed with hundreds of people standing shoulder to shoulder.

Returning from My Business jet flights I drag My overnight case behind me as do many people of all different races and colours.

Where is the security? where are the scanning devices so that my case and others can be checked.

Where are the security people checking whether I have more than 100 ml of fluid?
NON EXISTANT!!!

To the Government Terrorism= Aviation, Aviation =Terrorism end of story. It is about time we said enough is enough stop destroying our industry and making aviation the scapegoat for Government failings.

What a joke all this is. All these politicians and so called law makers can do to justify their non productive jobs is to sit around thinking up even more hairbrained ideas to waste even more public money and to restrict peoples freedom more and more.

In the UK we are one big brother state. We claim our freedoms yet we are more controlled and have less freedom.

Production in the UK went down the drain. Now we have nothing but finanancial markets and leaisure industries and law maker jobs.

The Government want to create another 3000 jobs for what???

Fly into any small airport that takes just a few movements a day and see the army of security staff standing around with nothing to do waiting for the odd Cessna 172 to arrive so that they can jump on its two occupants to save the country.

The uk has gone mad

Pace

Last edited by Pace; 25th Jun 2008 at 14:11.