PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EU Law to ban Airline Bonds!!
View Single Post
Old 7th Jun 2001, 00:13
Raw Data

Thumbs down

Just a very, very brief response to tilii before hopefully returning to the topic of bonds, as he is factually innaccurate.

I have been a PRuNe user since it was just rumours and news, about 1995 I think. I, and many others, had their registrations lost or cancelled in 1999, hence the relatively recent date next to my nom de plume. Therefore my message count is actually of the order of 0.6 per day.

Secondly, I never claimed expertise in any of the subjects you mention, merely that I had some experience in them (which I have). You clearly like to exaggerate wildly.

The Guvnor is right- you seem incapable of arguing any subject without stooping to personal insult. This is a feature of most threads you contribute to, and is a sign of a weak and unfocused intellect. Your last several contributions here have been off-topic and personal, neither of which is what this forum is about.

Now, can we get back to the topic. I won't be responding to you any more, tilii. I don't have the time to waste on you.

[edited for typo]

[This message has been edited by Raw Data (edited 06 June 2001).]