PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates - Wannabes & Recruitment V
View Single Post
Old 25th Jun 2008, 00:12
skydoll.6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Didnt make it :(

Hello Everyone,

I was not successful at the screening day today...I got eliminated after the frist round, it was identical to the last elimination where we were placed into 2 groups and given scenarios. We had to introduce the person to our right then all come up with a new revamped uniform, I think I spoke way too much and voiced my ideas too aggressively. That is the only thing I saw that I did which may have worked against me, but I was never rude or pushy as I agreed with everyone elses opinions too. At the end of the discussion they decided not the change the colours as we first planned to and one of the recruiters saw me kind of say "but how are we revamping if we dont change the colours, then we didnt really cahnge much". Not sure if that ruined it but then we were asked to leave the room and come back in to pick up the letter of "rejection or approval" on the table, I got the rejection one. I was more confused and upset then sad and emotional. I didnt understand how some girls wearing open toed shoes and summer skirts made it through further than I did, Especially after we had a strict briefing of what we should and shouldn't wear.