PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Drug Smugglers - To Eat or not Eat...
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2008, 01:15
Glamgirl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Quote:

I take it your not crew but, there are a lot of unwritten rules within the organisation - ie unaccompanied minors next to male passengers, airline regulations on passengers caught smoking in a lav, children sleeping on the floor under passengers feet on long haul flights, the use of extension seat belts etc. These are very grey areas for some carriers, mine in particular.
Unquote.

Oh dear me, you've got to be kidding! The so-called unwritten rules you've mentioned are not unwritten rules unless you work for an amateur outfit of an airline!

UMs do not get placed next to a male (for the protection of both). It's written down.

Passengers smoking (in the lav or otherwise) - It's against THE LAW

Children (or anyone else) sleeping on the floor - again written down

Extention seat belts - that should be in your manual.

Actually, all these should be in one of your manuals. End of story. Maybe time to re-read them? Or maybe the airline you work for doesn't give a stuff to safety? Or maybe you don't work for an airline at all?

By the way, I won't give you any hints and tips on drug smuggling. Feel free to tell us who you work for though, as I'll make sure I avoid it.

Sorry to sound harsh and narky, but seriously, your "unwritten" rules are just daft.

Sorry to any other ppruners if I've just fed someone I shouldn't feed.

Gg