PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Drug Smugglers - To Eat or not Eat...
View Single Post
Old 24th Jun 2008, 00:07
PaulE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOL!

Cargosales, I was just wondering what other companies procedures are. I was wondering if anyone (crew have similar experieces/procedures in place) could shed some light on the matter.
I take it your not crew but, there are a lot of unwritten rules within the organisation - ie unaccompanied minors next to male passengers, airline regulations on passengers caught smoking in a lav, children sleeping on the floor under passengers feet on long haul flights, the use of extension seat belts etc. These are very grey areas for some carriers, mine in particular.

With regards to my question. I am curious as to what other people have heard or experienced online.
Reason being, on my last Australian flight one of my seniors stated that we must write down seat numbers of passengers who do not eat and/or act suspiciously when offered food and/or visit the bathroom too frequently. This was new to me. But from what she said, it made sense.

I want to know if this is a Australian/NZ custom specific 'unwritten regulation' etc

Regardless of this being a 'public forum' I dont really think it matter so much what people read and/or speculate. Because if someone really wanted to smuggle something into a country I believe this would be the last place they'd look! lol

Its nothing sinistar!! Just clarification on my behalf.

Thanks all!