PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Britains Youngest ATPL Holder
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jun 2008, 23:05
benish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I KNOW JOSH AT A PERSONAL LEVEL AND I ALSO ATTENDED BOTH THE SCHOOLS HE HAS BEEN AT. ALSO I WAS TAUGHT BY HIS MOTHER!
MORE TO THE POINT, JOSH GOT A LEVELS IN PHYSICS AND MATHS AND OTHERS WHEN HE WAS 18, NOT 16. SOMEONE HAS MIS-STATED THAT.

Hes a great guy, and is 2 years older than me, and was in my sisters group of mates. He managed to be selcted into OAT out of 6 people, all with degrees (I think). He achieved OATs best ever pass rate for IR and he is one of the youngest people to graduate with a fATPL because of the time of year when his birthday falls. (think that of all 6 formers that go on to OAT his birthday comes around late in the year, most of the others come sooner).

Although he was not funded by his father, he recieved help securing a loan, but he owes it all back. Why cant someone get help from family to make a dream come true? Family are there to offer support. Just because some of you guys couldnt find that support, doesnt mean others should be ridiculed for having it. I myself could borrow some money from my family, but not the full amount, so Im going to work myself there. No problem in borrowing from family what so ever. its like borrowing from a bank with no interest!