PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Israeli Air Force practices for Iranian strike
Old 23rd Jun 2008, 19:07
Lydia Dustbin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I cannot speak for anyone else posting comments here but if i were jewish, i would have left europe and got to palastine one way or another!!
Mmmm!

The terrorist attacks from Palastine are as Jacko said disgraceful. But if you were living in a country, without an army, without police, suffering military attacks from a very well armed organisation, using the latest US technology, what would you do? Suicide bomber and Hellfire missile, what's the connection? Well they both have the desired effect, they kill people, and both cause 'collateral damage', they cost a lot in either dollars or commitment, two sides are attacking each other, one has money and a military, the other does not. What would you do in your country, if you were faced with an oppressor who had military might, who was 'taking over', and you had no military might? Would you lay down and take it up the ass, or would you fight with any means at your disposal? Just a thought.

Bye the way my posts still seem to be being made invisible by a mod, so if you see this post PLEASE say you do or pm me (even if you disagree), as I just need to know when i am back on line. PM's i have sent have also been made invisible.
Ta!