PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 23rd Jun 2008, 16:18
Blue320

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I posted this on another thread but just curious if anyone had the similar....

---------
I've been sched for a July 1 interview for over a month with no travel itinerary and have been sending them reminder emails. Just got an itinerary this am asking if I could do it: The email said that unfortunately they were not able to accomodate me with a direct flight because they were all booked. Instead they are booking me on a Virgin Atl. flt, with a 6 hrs sit then connect with Ek to DXB. 24hrs total (in economy) later I land at 23:55 in DXB. I'm assuming arriving at 01:30 or so at the hotel...do all the paper work...to bed at 0230 then up at 0500 for the 0600 shuttle then start a 12 hr day of interviewing.
Don't know about any of you but I can't sit 24hrs in Y class then get 3 hrs sleep at the hotel and be expected to look, speak, react, like a professional. So, I told them with all due respect....no thank you but I could leave a day early. Waiting on their response! Maybe it will be "stay home"! If so then I know what kind of company I'm dealing with and they will save both of us our time! I'm hopping not!