PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Growing evidence that the downturn is upon us....
Old 23rd Jun 2008, 15:27
Grass strip basher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This guy is not for real.... this thread has already seen a dozen like him (remember Nichebei Aviation?). Frankly I don't give a monkeys what dad the hedge fund manager thinks... for every hedge fund manager that thinks things "will be fine" believe me there are 10 that are short the market up to the whazzoos...

If you look at his previous posts he has splashed out a lot of cash on an ME/IR and was advocating spending up to €40k on a type rating with 300hr line training... he is in it up to his neck and trying to justify decisions he has already made... anyone who is prepared to pay for line training is part of the problem in my book.

If you are gonna make sweeping statements giving either a positive or negative stance PLEASE PROVIDE SOME FORM OF EVIDENCE OR LOGIC! That way you may add something valuable to this thread! (.... because my gran says so doesn't count.... unless of course she has a nobel prize for economics etc).

... and I forgot to mention this guy doesn't even seem able to write proper English

Last edited by Grass strip basher; 23rd Jun 2008 at 18:15.